Abstracts sent before the May 5, 2020All authors will be notified about their acceptance / rejection via email by mid May.
Abstract Submission DeadlineJanuary 15, 2021
Abstract Delivery NotificationAuthors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by email immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 1 hour, please check your spam folder. In case of no confirmation email, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Acceptance NotificationAuthors will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of their Abstract by email by February 12, 2021.
Presenting authors must register and tick appropriate registration fee once submitting the abstract - please do so no later than February 12, 2021. The payment of your registration fee can be made at your earliest convenience but please no later than February 28, 2021.
Abstracts Submission Instructions
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and email address properly – these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- Please indicate the appropriate contribution topic.
- The abstract title should have no more than 20 words.
- The maximum length of the body of the abstract is 300 words.