Why is the Congress being postponed?In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the WFSA Board and WCA Local Organising Committee have decided to reschedule the 17th WFSA World Congress of Anaesthesiologists. We made this decision after careful consideration of our first and overriding priority: the health and wellbeing of all Congress participants.
When will the rescheduled Congress dates be?The event was due to be held in Prague, Czech Republic from September 5 to 9, 2020, and is now planned to take place from September 1 to 5, 2021 in the same location.
Do you want to stay with us and attend WCA 2020 on the new dates? Great! We offer you:
- Free name change up to June 30, 2021
- Accompanying person – free entrance to Opening Ceremony and Welcome Cocktail
- Free access to video and online presentation on demand
- Social events with the early bird prices
- On line publishing or presentation option 2020
Unless the Congress Secretariat is informed about the cancellation of the registration by March 31, 2021, the registration and payment are automatically transferred to the new dates.
Are you unable or unwilling to attend WCA 2020 due to the new dates?
- If you inform the Congress Secretariat about the cancellation in writing at email@example.com no later than March 31, 2021, your registration fee will be refunded in full less 50 EUR administration fee.
- If the Congress Secretariat is not informed about the cancellation by the deadline March 31, 2021, the registration fee will be automatically transferred to the new dates.
- No refund is possible after April 1, 2021.
- All appropriate refunds will be processed in September 2020.
Did you cancel your registration to WCA 2020 before it was postponed and want to register again?
- Please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about the accommodation?
- If you wish to keep your reservation for the new dates, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com no later than June 30, 2020.
- After June 30, 2020, the reservation will be automatically cancelled and money will be refunded less 30 EUR administration fee.
- All appropriate refunds will be processed in September 2020