|REGISTRATION FEES||EARLY REGISTRATION
until 31st January 2020
until 30th June 2020
from 1st July 2020
|Full Delegate - High Income countries||710 EUR||870 EUR||999 EUR|
|One day Full delegate - High Income countries||499 EUR||499 EUR||499 EUR|
|Full Delegate - Middle Income countries||660 EUR||780 EUR||900 EUR|
|One day Full delegate - Middle Income countries||450 EUR||450 EUR||450 EUR|
|Full Delegate - Low Income countries||390 EUR||490 EUR||650 EUR|
|One day Full delegate - Low Income countries||325 EUR||325 EUR||325 EUR|
|Resident / Trainees *||390 EUR||490 EUR||590 EUR|
|One day Resident / Trainees *||295 EUR||295 EUR||295 EUR|
|Nurse||350 EUR||450 EUR||550 EUR|
|One day Nurse||275 EUR||275 EUR||275 EUR|
|Student **||190 EUR||290 EUR||390 EUR|
|One day Student **||195 EUR||195 EUR||195 EUR|
* In order to benefit from the Resident / Trainee fee, you are required to upload your certificate of residency / training.
** In order to benefit from the Student fee, you are required to upload your valid student ID card scanned from both sides or another proof of full-time study.
Registration fees include 21 % VAT.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or late), otherwise the subsequent rate will be automatically applied.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to Scientific Sessions
- Access to Exhibition Area
- Mobile Application Access
- Congress Materials
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception Access
- Free public transportation ticket for the duration of the congress
HOW TO REGISTERTo register for the Congress, please fill in the on-line Registration Form.
First fill in the Personal Data Form and continue with registration by choosing the registration fee. During the registration process, you will receive a password. Your password is the same for all on-line forms (registration, accommodation and workshops).
For group registration (more than 10 participants), please contact the Congress Secretariat at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
METHODS OF PAYMENTRegistration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
1. Credit or Debit CardFor credit or debit card payments, please use the On-line Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa and Diners Club.
2. Bank TransferThe bank details including the 10-digit variable symbol will be sent to your email address after submitting the on-line form. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
Please note that bank transfer payments will only be accepted by 21st August 2020. After this date, only payments by credit/debit cards will be accepted using the On-line Payment System.
All bank transfer amounts should be minus bank charges. Any banking fees accrued from the transfer is the responsibility of each party.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDSThe Congress Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail at email@example.com or fax (+420 284 001 448) in the event of the cancellation of the registration. Cancellation by phone call will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Congress.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|Before 30st April 2020||full refund of the registration fee, handling fee of 50 EUR will be deducted|
|1st May – 30th June 2020||50% of the registration fee|
|From 1st July 2020||no refund|
If a change or cancellation made by a participant in registration or accommodation results in a refund, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 50 EUR handling fee.